At Adawn, we pride ourselves on creating long-lasting patient relationships built on trust and respect – and it all starts with the first visit.
Your first visit is the most vital step in your Adawn journey. This is where we get to know you, your teeth and your unique needs. We’ll never tell you what you need straight off the bat. First, we’ll listen. Then, we’ll assess. And present your options to you, including a quote and any extra costs upfront.
New Adawn patients can book one of the following appointments:
$169 base fee, plus other tests/treatments
If there is no immediate issue to be addressed, we recommend all new patients start their Adawn journey with a one-hour comprehensive examination. This includes:
- Discussion of your dental concerns and any goals you have
- Medical and dental history to assess your oral and overall health
- Examination of your jaw joints, glands, muscles, bones, and sinuses
- Examination of your soft tissue including tongue, lips and cheeks
- Bite assessment, checking teeth function and fit
- Oral cancer screening, checking for skin abnormalities inside the mouth and throat
- Gum assessment, checking for gum recession and gum disease
- Dental examination, checking for cavities, decay, and deterioration
- Two screening X-rays to check for gum disease and decay between back teeth or under fillings
- Full set of photographic records, to help us monitor changes over time
- Treatment discussion to bring together all our findings and work with you to tailor a treatment plan that helps you reach your goals.
Find out what cosmetic dentistry options are available to you. If you haven’t had a check-up and clean in the last six months, we recommend that you do before booking this type of consultation.
$82 base fee, plus other tests/treatments
Toothache? Broken tooth? Chipped filling? If you have a specific problem, you need addressed, we suggest you book a consultation so we can fix it on the spot. If further tests or treatments are required, we’ll always quote the costs involved before proceeding.
No matter your reason for coming to Adawn, we promise your trip to the dentist will be something to look forward to, just like the sunrise.