Keeping the Adawn Community Safe
Above all else, safety is our priority that’s why we practice Slow Dentistry and take the time to thoroughly explain treatment and cost to you. This means you truly understand the experience ahead and always ensures you’re comfortable and pain free throughout the treatment process.
And while some industries are adjusting to a New Normal of safety measures, they’ve always been normal for us. After every patient, each of our clinical rooms is sanitised and our equipment sterilised. Our team also wears enhanced PPE (gloves, masks and protective eyewear), undergoes daily health checks and laundry service and our COVID Safe plan is always up to date in line with Victorian Department of Health requirements.
Our safety promise
Our commitment will always be to provide high quality and safe patient care. We ensure your safety by:Book a consult
After every patient, each of our clinical rooms and room’s surfaces is properly disinfected and our instruments and equipment sterilised.
We obtain informed consent of the treatment plan and costs, from all patients prior to starting treatment.
When required, anaesthetic will be applied and the appropriate time will be invested in assuring full numbness of our patient.
Use of rubber dam
Rubber dam is used to prevent cross-contamination for many treatments.
Our COVID Safe plan is always up to date in line with Victorian Department of Health requirements and we implement the following safety measures -
Pre-visit health check
Before your visit, we’ll reach out to ask if you’ve been sick or around anyone else who has been sick. If your answer is yes, we’ll reschedule your appointment. (Don’t worry, we’ll make this part super easy.)
Our team is always across the latest advice from the Australian Government and the Australian Dental Association. Currently, we can provide treatment if:
- You have no symptoms relating to COVID-19
- You agree to our conditions of entry at your appointment (see below).
Safety protocols during your visit
- It is a condition of entry that all visitors must wear a mask. If you’ve forgotten to bring one, we can provide you with one.
- We ask all patients to maintain 1.5 metres of separation from other patients during their visit to the studio.
- As always, our equipment is fully sterilised (or single use where necessary).
- Our dentists and hygienists will always wear the relevant PPE to ensure your safety, including gloves, masks and face shields.
Not sure if you need to come in? We offer virtual appointments with our Principal Dentist, Dr Angelos Sourial. Together, you can discuss your concerns and Dr Sourial will make a recommendation on next steps. Give us a call today on 1300 2 ADAWN or Contact Us.